Lemon, sour, refreshing
Lemon are a fruit from the same family as oranges. Contains water that contains many organic acids such as citric acid, malic acid, and ascorbic acid. It is also a good source of vitamin C. and other minerals such as potassium, calcium and phosphorus
in terms of medicinal properties. Lemon helps expel phlegm, relieves cough, cures bleeding gums, etc.
Warm water mixed with lemon What are the benefits?
- Helps digestion Because lemon juice has a composition similar to hydrochloric acid. that is in the gastric juice in the stomach Thus helping to strengthen digestion better. Especially useful for the elderly. The body produces less acid to digest food.
- Stimulates the intestines to contract to expel toxins with the feces. It’s like a detox. When you drink it May cause bowel movements at a later time. สมัคร ufabet
- Helps relieve various symptoms related to indigestion, such as bloating, etc.
- Lemons are rich in citric acid, vitamin C, and various antioxidants. Thus helping to prevent skin cells from being harmed. Helps brighten the skin, reduce oiliness, reduce wrinkles and acne. Because lemons contain substances that help eliminate various acids. that is left behind
- Helps strengthen the immune system and prevent the body from catching colds. or help to improve cold symptoms It is also anti-inflammatory. Increases iron absorption in the body and is high in potassium which is important for brain function and nerves as well
How to make lemonade for health
- Cut a lemon in half.
- Squeeze lemon into warm water. or 1 glass of normal water
- Drink in the morning 15-30 minutes before eating.
Just like this, your health will easily improve. If it’s too sour, Will add more warm water. Or add honey to cut the sourness with a little sweetness.